Welcome to Storia Book Editing & Design
We’re Jalina and Sean, an award-winning writing & editing team who share a love of the written word in all its manifestations – from editing manuscripts to book cover design.
We work with authors worldwide, helping them communicate their ideas and stories to the world through their books.
We love what we do, and it shows.
OUR LATEST PROJECTS
- Edited an interview with Terence Davies, voted Britain’s #1 director, about his latest biopic film “A Quiet Passion, on the life of Emily Dickinson
- Edited and ghostwrote a sequence of 15 interviews/articles with famous fashion designers following Paris Fashion Week 2017, from Courreges to Theyskens to Miyake for Many of Them design magazine
- Edited and/or ghostwrote several YA fantasy manuscripts
- Wrote an interview with New York Times bestselling author Laura Fraser for The Sigh Press, a Tuscan literary journal.
- Copyedited PDF of a business management manuscript and related eBook
- Wrote white papers, landing pages, and technical articles for an IT company
- Authored several environmental and corporate sustainability articles
- Edited several works of historical fiction and romances
- Light ghostwriting/ heavy editing of a memoir/ cookbook by a celebrity chef
- Ghostwriting an autobiography of a public figure
- Wrote a comprehensive catalog for a yoga/massage institute, as well as ad copy and direct response emails
- Updated website copy and wrote autoresponder emails for an arts magazine
- Wrote promotional copy for a coaching and wellness podcast
- Created a direct mail autoresponder sequence for a tools manufacturer
From the bones of a manuscript to book cover design, we take pride in the fact that books edited and designed by Storia deliver the whole package: impeccable grammar, irresistible plot lines, authoritative and inspirational nonfiction, and innovative design.